Wednesday, February 16, 2011

[Shizu's Fandom 2011 - 01] Magia + Ansaizunia review (& download ) haha!!

Today is the release of One Ok Rock's 5th single, Answer is Near (Ansaizunia) as well as their 2nd live DVD, This is My Budoukan..




Title: アンサイズニア

Genre:
Rock,Progressive Rock,Power Rock

Tracklist
01.アンサイズニア
02.Silent World
03.アンサイズクリア
04.To Feel The Fire

You can download it HERE.




Title: This is my Budōkan

Set-list:
1.) Never Let This Go
2.) 夜にしか咲かない満月 (Yoru ni shika sakanai mangetsu)
3.) 皆無 (Kaimu)
4.) Shake it down
5.) 未完成交響曲 (Mikansei koukyoukyoku)
6.) カゲロウ (Kagerou)
7.) カラス (Karasu)
8.) Living Dolls
9.) アダルトスーツ (Adult Suits)
10.) 完全感覚Dreamer (Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer)
11.) Wherever you are
12.) Yes I am
13.) じぶんROCK
14.) Liar
15.) アンサイズニア (Anzaizunia)
16.) 恋ノアイボウ心ノクピド (Koi no Aibou Kokoro no Kupido)
17.) Viva Violent Fellow~美しきモッシュピット~
18.) 独り言ロンリーナ (Hitorigoto Ronrina)
19.) 内秘心書 (Naihi Shinsho)
EN
Nobody's Home


Unfortunately, I haven't receive my copy for this time and don't know if i would have a chance to upload it up.. :)


_________________________________


Also, this day is the release day of Kalafina's Magia..


1.) Magia
2.) Snow Falling
3.) Magia 〜instrumental〜

You can download it HERE.


My reviews will be posted to my next post.. Well, I have no time now.. ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment