Tuesday, February 8, 2011

[hoshi's DIARY 2010 / 2011 - 01] Celebrating New Year! :D

We celebrated new year early.. with cousins.. well, new year and Christmas?? xDD this was suppose to happen last Dec.24 but well.. xDD lack of time.. >___> well, at least, natuloy.. xDD

Again, we went to Enchanted Kingdom..


this is a big Christmas tree beside the space shuttle.. :) haha! my fave ride! :DD


And these were the christmas trees beside near the anchor's away.. I don't know why but I call them family tree.. (corny but sorry, I have childish thoughts towards it.. :D )




Afterwards, we had a great dinner.. A simple but nice dinner.. RICE IN A BOX!! >:D

_________________________




(December 30, 2010)
Nothing to do in the house so i just drank up some cali.. soda.. I wanna burp.. XDD


_________________________



(December 31, 2010)
Well, a simple celebration for new year.. aww.. how I miss Novellino sweet red wine sooooo much.. :) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment