Tuesday, February 8, 2011

[hoshi's DIARY 2010 - 13] December Life ♥ :)

This is a one shot post for my remaining thoughts and happenings for December for the year 2010.. :)





(Dec. 2, 2011)
Haha!! I love this bread so much, from french baker!! ♥ :) a good food in studying for exam.. xDD


_________________________





This was made a long time ago.. I just found it again in my brother's room which is inserted in my book.. :) These shapes were made in melted wax.. (coz I don't have anything to do.. IT WAS BROWNOUT!! LOL!!)




The Spirit Of Christmas :)


Lets start with the bad spirit.. >:)



(December 17, 2010)
The worst spirit that I ever had.. (bitterness comes at the party.. coz I see some people.. an unlikely happening.. well.. too bad.. I got really down when I saw that SCENE!!! SCENE!!! :| ) .. and another one, our Christmas Jam didn't succeed in entertaining us.. >____> and another one MY FISH DIED!! -___- gorgeous.. -___-



_________________________







(December 18, 2010)
Well, seeing them in malls making me more excited for the Christmas breeze.. :)


_________________________





(December 20, 2010)
Tanduay ice tastes nice!! :D hala, tinatawag na nila talaga akong lasingguera.. 'Tungguera' daw ako!!! xDD


_________________________







(December 24, 2010)
Looking at the first pic, we had a Christmas party in my cousin's house! :) Exchange gifts etc. We also played 'pinoy henyo' ( lucky, i got the answer -- Portalet -- haha!! ) For the second one, those were the gifts I got.. :) well, they're wonderful.. ^^

also, in that day, we drank uhh.. wine or what?? xDD dunno.. :P




UBE MADNESS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment